Things to note, before you purchase a laptop PC Business

Gets more than laptops and how do you know if this a good laptop or damaged. There are few things I did before I buy a laptop.

1. Memory size - I would not buy a laptop without at least 1 GB of DDR memory. (I prefer to 2GB, this is my laptop running) super fast

2. Hard drive - now depends on what you can use to family, but the computer market, 120GB hard drive or higher, which should beSearch, because music downloads, web browsing, and the images fill the hard drive faster than you think.

3. Mark - Stick with a name, you can HP, Compaq, Dell, Acer, Sony and Toshiba are the best company in trust for my laptop.

4. CPU speed - Since it is difficult these days because of the high-speed lines of the Council, said Intel and AMD technologies, but the inclusion 3.0Gz P4 or higher. Once AMD and Intel, and tasks, and save moneyAMD, in most cases.

5. Doors - make sure that all the ports you need. Its USB 2.4 ports, FireWire devices, which ensure that the FireWire port on your laptop, you have to buy at a later date.

6. DVD burner, I've always been a computer DVD burner in it, so you can easily return your computer and burning large files, if necessary.

They are the best, I see compare prices and buy the best offer,For more information, please visit my website www.cmcomp.com

Recommend : ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment